- CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- PRESENTATIONS & PROCLAMATIONS
- New Officer Introduction: Adam Sayler
- Officer Commendations: Zach Mader and
- CONSENT AGENDA
- 8-20-18 Commission Meeting Minutes
- Appropriation Ordinances, 2018-17;
- FORMAL ACTIONS
- Bid Award – IFB 2018-03: Unfit Structure Demolition at 1302 Kansas Ave
- Sales Tax
- Tax Sales
- City Manager
- City Commissioners
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Under the authority of KSA 75-4319 (b)(6) for preliminary discussions relating to the acquisition of real property.
- Under the authority of KSA 75-4319 (b)(1) for personnel matters for nonelected personnel.
- Action from Executive Session, if any.
- Next Regular Meeting – September 17, 2018
NOTE: Background information is available for review in the office of the City Clerk prior to the meeting. The Public Comment section is to allow members of the public to address the Commission on matters pertaining to any business within the scope of Commission authority and not appearing on the Agenda. Ordinance No. 1523 requires anyone who wishes to address the Commission on a non-agenda item to sign up in advance of the meeting and to provide their name, address, and the subject matter of their comments.