Skip to content
Public Transportation Rules
- Passengers are required to pay $1.50 per trip (One Way).
- Rides can be denied by the driver.
- Passengers are responsible for all personal belongings.
- Packages that will fit under the sear and out of the aisle are permissible. No furniture or appliances.
- Walking aids, strollers, and empty shopping carts must be collapsed and out of the aisle.
- Passengers must remain seated and buckled until van/bus comes to a complete stop.
- Only trained service animals for the disabled are allowed on the bus.
- No Smoking Allowed.
- No Weapons Allowed.
- Inappropriate conduct will NOT be tolerated.